March fourwheeler

I got the new Fourwheeler this week. I saw our club listed in there,
cool!. I also saw the RMIHR section, awesome! On page 126 there is a
blurp about wheeling in Iceland. There is what looks very much like a
Scout sunk in ice water up to the top line. Could this be one of those
Saharas? The rear from the doors back is deffinantly a Scout, except for
the tail gate latch, but the front has flat fenders like a J##p.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
Good - 1979 Scout II
Bad - 1971 810