Re: Final question on T-18 vs T-19

Tom,

<< Steve - you think it's bad with an open front?  Try it LOCKED.  I never
left 2nd gear.. I couldn't take my other hand off the wheel to shift..
Rev first, let off.. SHAKE and SHIMMY pull 2nd, hit the gas SHAKE AND
SHIMMY the other way.. Scarey.. drove about 10 blocks and came home.  ;-) >>

Try locked, AND with a locker in the front. Like you, hand clenching the wheel
to keep it from ripping out of my hand. I tried to drive the 10 miles home
without varying my speed at all. I tell ya, I really hate stop signs and stop
lights.

STeve