UPDATE! Kayline top Rep online

  With all of the recent questions about kayline tops, I thought you all
would want to know that Blake Robinson of Kayline will be online from
feb 22-26 at 4x4experts.com.  Set up like the bulletin's tech line,
Blake will be a guest expert to answer your questions.  4X4now.com is a
site dedicated to 4wheelers and offers trail reports, books, videos &
other stuff.  I'm just a happy customer, living vicariously thru the
Rick Russell tapes, wishing I had you westerner's playgrounds!
  It is fortunate to have Kayline making accessories for IH vehicles,
and this is an opportunity to let kayline know we are a viable market
and appreciate their products. If you have other opinions, here's your
chance.

Thought you'd like to know,
Rob Cavaleri