Another source of IH ads

Well, given the success of EBAY, it was just a matter of time before some of
the other resale publications saw the light.  I just noticed that the
"Thrifty Nickel" franchise (covers 100 cities) has established national &
regional search capabilities.  A search for Scout came up with 26 entries (a
few bogus), and a search for Travelall came up with 2.

It's at:     http://www.thriftynickel.com/lakewood/city_home.html

Of course, the Binder Bulletin has the biggest set of IH classifieds
anywhere.  I wonder what it would take to set up an IH classifieds search
engine - that could gather probable IH classifieds from dozens of sources?

Ken Farmer