Re: valentines Day protest II

Subject: RE: VALENTINE'S DAY PROTEST II

You guys and gals are killing me, it's three weeks and counting with me
doing the single parent thing.
My Tina will come home on Valentines day! and the I can tell you the
Scout will get NONE of my attention once Tina rolls into the driveway,
heck I may even move the Scout so she CAN use the driveway.
And on a Scout/safety note: I got a set of Shoulder/lap restraints out
of a Dodge Ram and plan on mounting them in the Scout. Should I reuse
the original bolts (unknown grade) or should I spring for new? If I use
new bolts should I use grade 5 or 8 ?
Any tips or gotchas I should be aware of?

Willy
77 SS II (may get a little lonely on Feb. 14)