Re: Valentines

Dan-

I actually heard a few girls today complaining that thye had noone to
celebrate Valentine's with, so I'm trying to build up a little nerve to
ask one out.  I'm not very good at that kind of thing!  Otherwise, if
the rain holds off, there is plenty for me to do around here!!!  And I
can't believe you don't have any Dickies!  Them's working man's clothes,
boy!  Hell, I'm a blue jeans and t-shirt guy, and I don't know anything
compared to you mechanically or electrically.  Don't you have a dress
code when you get to be smart about these things?  I'm sooo
disillusioned!

Michael