15x10s and backspacing

Binders!

Well, I got the Scout emission tested (passed on the first try, headers weren't
a problem), registered, and legal. So the springover is finally underway. Now I
need some rims for the 35x12.5x15 tires I'll be running. I'd like to go with 15x10s -
does anyone know what backspacing I want (that won't kill my turning radius
too much)? I don't suppose anyone in Southern California has a set of 15x10
rims (preferably steel) that they'd like to sell for a reasonable price?

Thanks,
  Curt