Re: ihc-digest V6 #558

In a message dated 2/9/99 5:23:20 PM !!!First Boot!!!, owner-ihc-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< As for the Scout sighting, I *think* I may have seen one on Alley McBeal
 last night on Fox.  I have it on tape since I thought I was going to miss
 it.  Unfortunately, I don't have a video capture board, or whatever you
 need to get the frame(s) off of the tape.  It was just a quick shot of it,
 maybe 2 seconds.  It was black, and not really close, so I couldn't tell
 really well, but the shape was right.
 Anyone (Tom??) know of a way to hook my TV/VCR up to the computer via RCA
 cables and use something like RealPlayer to get the image onto the
 computer???  Did anyone else see this?

I'm not that great with computers but i use a "SNAPPY" and copy