Re: Tranny for 345 wanted

David-

If you have been following the list, then you have probably heard of the
problems of this swap.  If not, please ask again, and the experts will
tell you.  Whereas most IH engine swaps are relatively easy, the '65 was
not made to hold the V8.  Please accept my apologies if you already know
this and have planned the necessary mods.

Good Luck!

Michael