Re: While the trannys out and since I read the Digest.

While playing with the Torque converter this weekend I decided that
there is enough room behind the TC and the ace of the pump for a 90 deg
fitting, if you keep it smal. I can fit my fingers behind the TC with a
little room to spare and my fattest figer is around 1/2" thick at the
base. So, for those of you who don't want to drill the case, if you can
find a SMALL 90 fitting you could just drill the bell housing for the
hose exit. Though, if I were to put a hose from the pump face to out of
the bell housing I would make it a hard line, such as steel, like a
brake line.

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810