tranny

Binders,
   I attempted to reinstall the tranny today. We couldn't get the torque
converter to seat on the input shaft. I was going to reuse the old
torque converter that was on this truck before mudding it. I realise
this probably isn't a good idea, but; after trying for 2 hours to seat
the TC I gave up and called Gryphin Racing and ordered a new one. It
will be here by saturday so I'll have the tranny in then.
  John Comer said that I could have a lockup torque converter and am
trying to put it on a non-lockup input shaft, which will not seat. I
don't know if that is the problem or not, but; either way, one more weak
before Ugly is on the road. Paragon is getting closer!

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810