Bumper Questions

While thinking about getting some bumpers, I've been wondering about
receiver-mount winch options.  I was thinking maybe I could just keep the
winch in the cargo area of the truck (secured) until I needed it, then put
it in.  Without the weight up there, I assume it'll handle a lot better.

A few specific questions:

1.  Does use of a receiver-mounted front winch substantially interfere
    with approach angles?

2.  If my scout is stuck in mud, and I double the line & winch it out,
    will that exceed the strength of a receiver-mount?

3.  How much of an angle can you pull from with a receiver-mounted
    winch without tweaking your bumper/mount?

4.  Any chance of mounting the receiver on top of a front bumper?  Or,
    do it have to be on the bottom for further reinforcement?

5.  Is creating a custom basket with dual receivers for strength a
    practical option?  Hey - Scot Clayton - you did that didn't you?

Any other recommendations/suggestions?

Thanks,

Ken Farmer