done and let you know what I find.

Roy
_________
In a message dated 2/3/99, 1:07:38 PM,  "Chad Sibert" <csibert@domain.elided>
writes:

Roy, What did it take to fix the clutch?

- ----------
From: RLIRELAND@domain.elided
To: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Tranny's fixed but now...
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 1999, 12:20 AM

...the rear differential is shot!  Found out after Joel's uncle Lon got the
clutch to work that the rear diff bevel and pinion gears are missing some
teeth. So now we need to replace the gears or swap out the whole rear end.
We've got a Dana 27 with a 4.27 PowrLok.  Anybody got one sell that's near
Tucson?

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
Tucson, AZ>>