IH Siting

Gary said:
>P.s. I was watching the Superstation today and there was a movie
>with Kris Kristofferson (sp?) and there was a '70s red IH pickup in it.
>It looked pretty cool!  I don't have the Prevue channel or a TV guide,
>does anyone know what movie that was?

That was Vigilante Force, I checked my TV Guide.

Another siting:  The Electric Horseman.  At the very end of the movie,
after the guy is broke again, and hitchhiking someplace in Idaho as
I recall, and a Flame Red (kinda orange) 70's IH pickup stops to pick
him up.  I remember this because, that truck is a duplicate of mine!

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup  'The Fire'
Flame Red