Re: 727 rebuilds for life!

jmbrodsky@domain.elided wrote:

>      carb port before it cuts it off.  Is the Torque convertor very close
>      to the tranny?  Take some plasticene clay and put a dab on there, and
>      push the convertor on and let us know.  It's up to you.  Only you can
>      save us Tom.  Only you....

I was thinking of doing this.. just haven't.  I still need to pull the
TC off the 345 that's sitting outside under snow.. ;-)  Of course, the
pump has been removed from the 727 now... darn it.. Maybe I'll put the
pump back in (sans clutches and drive bands!) and check... we'll see how
ambitious I get..

-Tom