Scout sighting (not the Mt. Dew)

I think there is a McDonald's commercial with a Scout in it....
There are 2 cops eating Big Mac's (??), and the passenger says to the
driver, "I thought you said there would be no one up here" or something to
that effect, then the camera shot changes, and you see the rear of the
car, with about 4 or 5 other cars on the top of a hill/cliff overlooking
a town.  Next to the cop car is what looked to me like a white Scout II
with black trim around the indented part of the tailgate...  Anyone else
seen this commercial??  I just saw it this last weekend, so I think it is
new.  I am not *sure* it is a Scout, but it looked like it in the brief
momment I saw it....

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - running, but still at the mechanics :(