wheel studs

can anyone tell me the right napa part # for rear wheel studs for my dana
44  I replaced mine with new ones for napa they said were right but looked
a little long, and they are too long.  I have driven a few miles and today
i jacked up my rear end and my tire feels a little loose even with proper
lug nut torque, the lug nuts are bottoming in the threads on the studs and
not properly clamping the tire to the drum and axle, i think maybe i got
front studs instead of rear ones.  well tomorow i will change them when i
put on my stainless brake lines if someone will tell me what trhe right
ones are, i would remove the ones i have and get some a little shorter but
i need to drive to the parts store to get them
Thanks
John Ekelmann