Volvo, Paccar, IH, etc...

I'm not surprised PACCAR was not mentioned as the OTHER North
American-owned company still building trucks.  Unless you actually own a
Kenworth or Peterbilt, you probably didn't even know the company Existed.
PACCAR is publicly traded on the stock market, but is still mostly U.S.
owned and operated.  They also own controlling interest in DAF and FODEN
trucks in Europe.  It's still disappointing to see that the majority of
heavy truck manufacturers in North America are European owned (VOLVO,
FREIGHTLINER, MACK (Renault owns 100 percent of them.)

As a Kenworth Salesman, I will say one thing for sure; most of my customers
are VERY proud of their trucks being North American built, as well as
PACCAR being North American.  It IS a factor for some when purchasing new
trucks.

...BACK to IH stuff...

I am interested to hear about those of you with "SS" style door inserts and
how your passengers manage to get themselves into the back seat!...I know
the SSII was not always sold with a rear seat, but I am sure some of you at
least have installed or left an original back seat in your trucks....
I was thinking about this the other day, while loading up my son into his
chair in the back...Would "swivel" type captain's chairs work??? Perhaps
some kind of mondo "Slider" on the seat help???  HELP!!!!