Re: "Four Wheel" Campers

http://www.denver-rmn.com.. I frequent there often!  I also scope out
"www.seatimes.com".. always looking for parts.. ;-)

> In fact, I believe that there were two of them at the 98 RMIHR, and if my

Two?  Try three or four!!

> Some additional photos:
> The camper in the raised position:
> http://www.binderbulletin.org/images/travel/rmihr98/show.jpg
> Another "Four Wheel" Camper (not in Magazine)
> http://www.binderbulletin.org/travel/rmihr98/88.htm

Since the cat's sorta out of the bag already...

http://walnut.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/rmihr98 has some pictures of a few
Camper-Top Scout IIs from RMIHR.

Yes, I know the "HolyCross" and the "Racing" links fail.. they ain't done
yet!  I'm workin' on it tho'... hang in there folks.. :-)

-Tom