Misc.

Allen, my memory tells me that pickups, travelalls had a Chrome
telescoping
antenna.                                                       I
understand that Daimler owns Freightliner, and the old Ford
Louisville/Aeromax line.  Volvo owns the former GMC Heavy Line.  Renault
owns Mack.  Western Star is Canadian.  Navistar took Marmon out when
they moved Paystar 5000 production into the garland TX factory.  This
leaves Paccar(makers of Kenworth/Peterbilt) Navistar International and
Oshkosh as the American owned Truck Mfrs. as I
understand.                If anyone cares, my 1946 K-1 Flatbed is
running, licensed and insured and currently in shop for starter work and
tune-up.  Later, Earl Culley