Re: spring over question

Chris Mazur wrote:
> I've been thinking of doing a spring over on my 73 scout II for sometime
> now.  However, I've decided to have a local shop do it for me since I
> screwed up so much on my last lift job.  They said they would do it for
> $650 for parts and labor (this includes traction bars, new pittman arm,
> welding the perches on top, etc.).

Does this include new driveshafts?  CV-yokes for the transfer case?

Twisting the knuckles?  Are you doing this to a Dana 30 or '44 front
end?

> the money yet.  anyone know where to look on the web for a FAQ about
> this? or where to get some of the parts I might need?

Bill Thebert did a nice FAQ for the 'Digest FAQ hosted on the
binderbulletin.org site.  There are also lots of discussions on how to
do a spring-over in the Tech Talk archives there..

-Tom
Planning a spring over as well...