spring over question

Hi all,
I've been thinking of doing a spring over on my 73 scout II for sometime
now.  However, I've decided to have a local shop do it for me since I
screwed up so much on my last lift job.  They said they would do it for
$650 for parts and labor (this includes traction bars, new pittman arm,
welding the perches on top, etc.).

Any suggestions?  I still won't be doing this yet b/c I can't justify
the money yet.  anyone know where to look on the web for a FAQ about
this? or where to get some of the parts I might need?

Thanks,
Chris