From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #525
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 1999, 4:49 PM

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:12:10 -0500 (EST)
From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
Subject: RE: Advice needed

If you were ta ask Gip Marchette about off-roading a Traveall, he
would
have some stories for you! I'm sure Bill T knows some. I hear some of
the most amazing stories about T'alls from non IH people who used to
have T'alls. I think people imediatly handicap T'alls because they are
long. Besides, John H. will tell you about the time he drove, or is
that
drug?, his T'all up Suprise Canyon.