From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
To: hofs@domain.elided (John Hofstetter)
Cc: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: What year and whom?
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 1999, 4:26 PM

>International Hippie Yuppies, IHC, figuring
>that
>this way, they could appeal to everyone.
Actually, John, have you ever stopped to take notice of some of the
color patterns that IH use in the late 70's? Jerry and Stacy Muncie
and
I were discussing this at Nationals. Look at the Cool Stuff and some
of
the Midas', they look like some of the busses and Beetles at
Woodstock!

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810