Re: Soft tops in winter/Interior

AKudlac@domain.elided wrote:

> I don't have time to read the digest a lot anymore, so I hope I'm not being
> redundant with these topics.
>
> Does anyone keep a soft top on their Scout in the winter, somewhere where it
> gets below freezing?  If so, how bad is it?  I hear once someone puts a soft
> top on, the hard top become a planter.
>
> Also, my interior is shot.  I was thinking of getting that replacement
> carpeting for $100, but I'm concerned about the doors.  I have two huge
> speaker holes below the window handles and stock door pads won't cover the
> holes.  Anyone have any ideas?  Is there any material that could be used to
> cover the entire door interior?

I was contemplating Rhino-lining the interior of mine then just putting down
some floor mats

--
"It's not a matter of no one else being able to keep up. It's a matter
of no one else being able to follow." -from my Hummer poster

SC4x4EI - Home of "TK SLiders" www.muddyjeep.com
Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!
'94 Red Hummer 4DHT Slant-back - "HummuH"
'75 Black International Scout - "Stealth"
'84 White "Lightening" CJ-7
'89 Soon to be whatever color Lisa wants Suburban - "Sluggo"
ICQ# 7653541
http://www.redhummer.net