4Wheeler Mag was (Re: Rocky Mountian IH Rendezvous)

>From: Kevin Curry <kevin@domain.elided>
>Subject: Rocky Mountian IH Rendezvous

>Anyone see the March issue FOUR WHEELER magazine? It has pretty good
>coverage of the Rocky Mountian IH Rendezvous to take pace in early
>August. I think I may just go!

They must mail those subscriber issues alphabetically!!  When I was on a
trip
early this month, the Feb issue was on the newsstand in the airports, and my
subscription issue had not arrived.  And now, Kevin already has his, and
mine
is not here yet.  Probably in the airport newsstand also!!!

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup
Alphabetic order sucks