Re: Dwell

John,

<<If you want to "tweak" the dwell, then try to set it on the high side
within the allowable range.  But you won't likely see or feel any
improvement as long as it's anywhere within the proper range.>>

I don't know any advantage to setting it on the high side. I was taught to set
the dwell on the low side because as the points wear, the dwell increases. For
example: GM V8 dwell specs call for 28-32 degrees. I always set them right at
28, so they would stay in spec longer. If you set them to 32, within a couple
of months you'd have to reset the dwell.

STeve