Another IH begging to follow me home...

IH all,

There has been a 65-67 Scout 800 sitting in the backyard of one of my
neighbors for at least 5 years.  I have talked to this neighbor many times,
but for some reason I always forget to inquire about the Scout in his back
yard.  (Usually because the wife is standing there with me when I talk to
him, and she's made me promise not to bring home any more orphans....so I
just take them to my uncles farm instead..;)  Well, I saw the neighbor's
wife outside this past weekend and asked her about the Scout.  Boy did she
jump at the remote possibility that it could disappear from her yard and all
but gave it to me right then and there.  I've decided that since I would
prefer to have a title, I would wait and ask her husband about it later this
week.

From what I can tell, it's definitely an 800, but I'm not sure what year.
It has the pickup top on it and I'm convinced that it's pretty rusty, as the
body from the back of the doors back is MIA.  What he's done is put a
flatbed on it with a couple of seats.  It's painted camo and looks to be a
hunting rig that never quite got to go hunting.  I've never seen it move in
5 years, and with his wife's help, I'm sure I can get it for either no money
or awfully close to it.  The more I see it, the more it's starting to grow
on me.  My question is, what should I be looking for on one of these model
Scout's?  Good points? Bad points?  Can the missing body panels be obtained?
It is 4wd, and that's about all I know at this point.  The wife has to work
out of town beginning Wed., so I'm going to talk to him Wed. night.

Thanks,

Jeff
67 1200B 4x4 T'ette
67 1200B 4x4 Stepside PU (Eldon?......)