Re: Michael's starter woes

Ya know, if this was a Scout problem I would point everyone to that horn
relay under the dash.
Next I would ask both you, Allen and Michael, if your trucks are
Automatics. If they are what are the odds that the nuetral saftey switch
is either bad or dirty? I know I've been stymmied many times by my own
stupidity by leaving the shifter in gear and wondering why the truck
won't start. I'm not saying that either of you left the truck in gear,
but; you could have a slightly misadjusted shifter that may not
entirerly engage Park.

Dan Nees cookiedan@domain.elided
President, Triple Diamond Fourwheelers
http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholic/eastcoast/4wheelers.html