Re: For those of you without a place to go....

josad@domain.elided wrote:

> instead, how about catching the water under the expanded steel, running
> it through a filter, and then back out the shower head?  you could
> probably get away with only 5 gallons for the whole camp.

Good idea!  And it could then double as an oil-draining catch pan.

> also, the expanded steel would be a really good place to use that
> "bed-liner-in-a-paint-can" stuff, keep it from rusting, and make it
> easier to clean

Kinda what I was thinking.

Say... how resistant to flame is Durabak, Ken?  You did some research on
it... I'm wondering if this expanded steel could not ONLY be used as a
shower-bottom, *and* an oil changing catch can, but maybe *also* pull
the expanded steel off and use it for Barbequeing!

This idea is getting cooler and cooler by the minute!

-Tom "Never shoulda bought that welder - now look what I've done"
Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout