Re: Chile Challenge

This event is on the IHC Community Event Calendar (courtesy of Scot
Clayton).

http://w3.binderbulletin.org/cgi-local/webcal.pl
or
http://w3.binderbulletin.org/webcal/SWFWDA.html

Scot will be attending, and is acting as a focal point for IHC Online
Community members who desire more information, or to hook up with a group
of other IH lovers once there in Las Cruces.  Scot is a member of SWFWDA,
and a member of Wichita4x4, one of SWFWDA's constituent clubs.

Regards,

Bill

> From: DORKIEST@domain.elided
> To: ihc@domain.elided
> Subject: Chile Challenge
> Date: Friday, January 22, 1999 12:41 PM
>
> Any digest member going to the 1999 SWFWDA Winter Quarterly, Feb 24-28,
Las