Re:bulkhead connector

Did you try squeezing each individual connector a little ?  It may be
possible to remove each connector out of the assembly and replace the
contacts with new ones, I had trouble with my alternator once and instead
of messing with the connector I ran a new 4 gauge wire from the alternator
output directly to the battery, I also ran a 4 gauge ground wire. you might
not need as big of a wire (I have a 130amp alternator).  I left the
original output wire off.  Note your amp meter will not work because this
bypasses it.  If you need help or want more explanation give me a call I am
also in Beaverton  574-4064
Good Luck
John Ekelmann