Jeff Bade's Scout II

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:41:28 -0600
From: jbade@domain.elided
Subject: Towing

Jeff,

Let me know if you need a hand with that.  We could drive down there (or up there) and you could start driving it back.  If it craps out, we can flat tow it with a real truck!  Anyway, I'm there for ya' bud!

Later,
Gary

 something from U-Haul.. and Use my friends 95
Land Rover Disco.
I figure V8 (Small V8)  But it's a full box frame.. it well built and got
lockers on it. and a class 3 hitch I think..
Can I do it?  Should I do it?  Should I just drive it back and see what
happens?
Why can't it be only a few miles from me?
---
1967 Scout 800, 196, 3spd, 4wd, red Scout "the nice one"
1967 Scout 800, 266, 3spd, 4wd, white Scout "the beater"
1967 Scout 800, 152, 3spd, 2wd, free Scout "the project, soon to be a Sporttop"
1967 Scout 800, 152, 3spd, 2wd, ugly Scout "the Sportop, for parts"
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2512/index.html