Re: brake lines

amy lawson wrote:

> I have most of the specs i need for my new brake lines but can any one tell
> me what size hole is in the caliper end of the line(where the banjo bolt
> attaches it to the caliper.  I dont have access to my spare parts now and
> is a 7/16 banjo but am not sure.  The other end is a 7/16 -24 42deg.
> John Ekelmann

John - didn't I send the URL to my page of information on the brake
lines?

http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/faq will get you there.

Yep, both ends are 7/16-24tpi.  That's what makes 'em so hard to find..
Ford used 3/8" fittings on the caipers.

So.. 7/16-24 banjo on the caliper.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT