brake lines

I have most of the specs i need for my new brake lines but can any one tell
me what size hole is in the caliper end of the line(where the banjo bolt
attaches it to the caliper.  I dont have access to my spare parts now and
dont want to tear my brake lines off too measure.  So if anyone has spare
lines laying around could you let me know the size of the hole?  I think it
is a 7/16 banjo but am not sure.  The other end is a 7/16 -24 42deg.
inverted flare right?
Thanks
John Ekelmann