RE: Environmental myths

First, let me explain that the Environmental Myths came from Dan Felix' post
about a Purdue professor.  I tried his link, couldn't get it to work, but
figured out what it was.  So, all credit goes to Dan.

The easiest thing to do is to go to:
http://www.agecon.purdue.edu/staff/lovejoy/

on that page you'll see a listing of this guys directory.  In it is a Power
Point Presentation called AGEC217.pps.  Some browsers can automatically
display this file, otherwise, you'll have to download it and view it.  My
browser (IE 4.01) will automatically view it.  That's how I got:

http://www.agecon.purdue.edu/staff/lovejoy/AGEC217.pps

Sorry for the confusion.  It's a really good study.  I like the bit about
the limestone blocks vs. the Clean Air Act.

Bryan
1970 800A