Luke's Truck (part Duex)

Well all,

	There is some light at the end of the tunnel :)  I have gotten
premmision to drive my bus home till I can get soemthing going.  we did
the matha nd we found that I atucally put fewer miles on it by takeing it
home than going all the way back to base (I am SAVEING the taxpayers money
:)

And i don't live alone so if I need to go get soemthing at the store, I
either stop on the way home or still the Jeep :)

So....  If you see a 20ish BALD guy driveing a school bus (a International
:)  wave at me :)

Luke (The Binder Bus Bound Bald Boy)