Re: Humble Pie....(I love our Governmet!)

Chris:

And you guys pick on California!

Out here, in the commute traffic, as in highway 101 or Interstate 80 going
into San Francisco, CalTrans has patrol trucks that will give you gas,
change a tire or tow you to a service station............all for free. Did
I tell you these trucks are large enough to tow a semi? The idea of the
free service is to keep the traffic moving during commute times so that
stalled cars, flat tires, etc. don't impede the flow.

Tom H.