Re: Humble Pie....(I love our Governmet!)

>Tom Harais wrote:
>> them; and for free. It is not only courteous as well as part of maritime
>> law, it's just good karma. You know, "there but for the grace of God go
I".

>Well, unfortunately, in the fourwheeling arena, it's not a law.. and,
>dare I say, there are a lot more "rednecks" and "Yuppies" around.. and a
>LOT of people that probably wouldn't help me if I needed it.. though I
>have yet to turn someone down.
>
>Besides, we have to put up with those J**pers.. and everyone knows what
>THEY are like... (Hofs is NOT a prime example. *smile*)
>
>:-)
>
>-Tom

Tom and Tom....and the rest of the digests.

Whenever I can, I stop to help people out on the road...I dont charge
anything but when somebody offers a couple of bucks for my efforts, I really
have a hard time refusing that!      I do like to stop and help people out,
even though at times I get tempted to charge the "Yuppies" an idiot fee.
The reason why the guy charged me $20, is because he said that that the Road
Commission would charge me $35. to pull me out or else they would plow my
truck in!    He talked to a road commission truck that was driving around
looking to plow where I was stuck.   I will call the Lapeer CO road
commission and verify if this is true...If so they are going to get a major
butt reaming!   We pay them to serve us!   That is no fair that they should
charge any kinda money to pull someone out...That is what tax dollars go
for..bye the way, how long does it take to hook up a log chain or tow strap
anyhow?  5 Minutes?   Besides, they could sit up in their nice warm truck
while I hook the strap up!   I just dont get it...Just like the County
Sheriffs who keep harassing me about that Chevy truck  I drive....Just
because it is a flatbed with a cammo paint job and a NRA sticker in the back
window does not mean I am a terrorist...I work for a living just like
everyone else and I pay THEIR salaries...They should be busting drug dealers
and Rapists instead of pulling over Folks like me who drive an old beater.

AH government, you gotta love it!  I am just downright pissed at it!

Enough of my ramblings for now,

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided
A man with a gun is a citizen a man without a gun is a subject,
Outlaw guns: Make the streets safer for criminals...