Re: Wayne Gretzky Style lift??!

Eric Sundman wrote:
> the suggestion of using HOCKEY PUCKS to do a body lift.  He said that he
> did that on his, and it worked good.
>  Now, i'm thinking of doing the same, as i can't think of anything wrong
> with the idea.  If anyone has any input on why this may be a bad thing
> or a good thing, i'd appreciate it.

Eric,

I've heard yeah and nay.

For ONE INCH, it's considered "OK".. but NEVER stack 'em to get more.
BAD BAD.

Some people have concerns about the rubber puck deteriorating.. which I
can see, given the conditions the rubber is in, and the copious amounts
of oil and grease and other fluids spewed forth from our 'Binders.

Do it.. but check it periodically.

Also, be sure to get the GOOD pucks.. there *is* a difference.  Cheap
pucks are DEFINITELY not something to use when your safety matters...

-Tom