Re: Air powered blender

Why not use a PTO driven hydraulic pump and a MileMarker winch.  The
soft spot in the MileMarker setup is the power steering pump which is
not made for continuous duty at high pressure.  Also you could include a
big oil tank and an oil cooler.  They you could winch all day.

I asked MileMarker about mounting the winch on a class III drawbar and
using quick disconnect hydraulic lines like on a farm tractor.  They
said "great, we've got a guy here who did exactly that."  This way you
could move your winch from front to back and keep it under cover when
not in use.  This wouldn't be the best for pulling 45 degrees off to one
side unless you braced the drawbar and reciever for the off axis loads.
Maybe the bracing wouldn't be necessary.

Steve