Re: Humble Pie....(worst stuck)

In the woods, I will almost always unstick someone. It all depends on
exactly where they are stuck. If they are in somewhere they aren't
supposed to be (in the Pinelands there are alot of marshes with berry
bushes planted in them to feed the deer in the winter. The stupid
boggers think they are put there for them to play in) I will leave them
and hope a Ranger finds them. On the road I will just about always stop
and see if someone needs a hand, or a phone call. In my early driving
days I was stuck on the side of the road once or twice and had someone
stop and help, so I feel it is required that I return that favor.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto