Re: Humble Pie....(worst stuck)

There have been times when sure, I've helped out a neighbor get his car,
truck whatever, un-stuck from snow.  But then again, when it snows really
bad and the weather gets nasty I love to drive around with some tow ropes
and jumper cables charging people for my services.  (Unless of course they
are cute)  People are more than glad to pay me 20 vers. 40 or more to
someone else..
Not that this happens too often and usually if it's around my house I'll
give someone a jump for free and they almost always give me a few bucks to
be nice but it all depends on the circumstances and what they drive. ( I
would never charge anyone that had an IH, Probably I would sit and BS with
them for a hour or so..)

Anyway just rambling on.

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII