Re: Humble Pie....(worst stuck)

Tom Harais wrote:
> them; and for free. It is not only courteous as well as part of maritime
> law, it's just good karma. You know, "there but for the grace of God go I".

Well, unfortunately, in the fourwheeling arena, it's not a law.. and,
dare I say, there are a lot more "rednecks" and "Yuppies" around.. and a
LOT of people that probably wouldn't help me if I needed it.. though I
have yet to turn someone down.

Besides, we have to put up with those J**pers.. and everyone knows what
THEY are like... (Hofs is NOT a prime example. *smile*)

:-)

-Tom