Re: Travelall Tanks

I don't know if this is normal or not, but on my '72 TA I fI fill up
the  left (rear) tank, drive around for awhile, then park, most of the
gas will siphon into the right (front) tank. I assume it's through the
gas-recovery watchamacallits. Is it possible that this is occuring and
confusing your tests, cause I've never heard of such size tanks as
yours.

Just my 2 cents,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided