Re: John L's cam post

No problem John I didnt understand at first. Thanks for clarifing.

>I guess I should clarify what I meant.
>
>Buying a cam from a custom cam grinder like Delta is *usually* going to be
>more expensive than buying a stock Federal-Mogul cam as part of a rebuild
>kit from the likes of Northern Auto Parts Warehouse.
>
>Delta cam may not have a price difference between the different cams they
>offered you, but I would think they are generally going to be more
>expensive than buying an "off-the-shelf" cam from Northern Auto Parts
>Warehouse.  I think the price of the cam (as part of the rebuild kit I
>bought) was right at about $60.00.  So if you paid only $60.00 for a cam
>from Delta, that's a great deal.  But at least I saved paying the local
>taxes by getting my cam through Northern.
>
>>Just thought i would let the digest and you know from a buyers and
>>satisfied customer point of view.
>
>But don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to steer anyone away from buying a
>cam wherever the please.  I'm happy with what I bought and where I bought
>it (so far).  I a guy needs or wants a custom cam, then I'm sure Delta is a
>great place to go.  I decided I didn't and don't need a custom cam.
>
>Regards,
>
>John

                        John L Fleck
                     1225 N.E. McGee Way
                     Pullman, Wa. 99163
        Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
        E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
        ICQ # 8536313                 GOD bless you
        Personal Web Site: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck
 WSU   Cougs Rule     WSU    Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule