Re: Yer Scout

Well, that has become my latest problem.  Right now I am low one
roommate so it is not as big a problem as it has been at times in the
past.  However, I am getting ready to unload something.  I have a couple
of options-if I find the right parts to fix my T'all first, I keep it
and unload the WMaster.  If I find an affordable 4X4 donor foer my
WMaster first, I unload the T'all.  And regardless, as soon as the '70
proves to me that it is running well, I get rid of the Scout II.
Looking?

Michael