From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
To: hofs@domain.elided (John Hofstetter)
Cc: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: 33 gal tanks
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 1999, 3:17 PM

John,
   So, what the tank originally for a pick-up had would have ripped
off
the first time you used the tank in it's 'skid plate' roll huh? I
don't
know exactly how the internal portion of the pick-u is on my two
tanks,
however, the one that isn't installed yet will be getting internally
coated with that Eastwood gas tank coat stuff, one of these days. When
do that I'll look at how the pickup is inside. I would hope that the
pick-up extends beyond the edge of the tank.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto