Re: IHC Rosetta Stone info

I dont know if this helps or not but I have a copy of the "illustrated buyers
guide to Classic 4X4"s".  It lists the IHC line with IHC part number codes for
the Transmission, Transfer Case , Front and Rear axles with the corresponding
Nomenclature for that item and what it can be found in.  I dont know if this
information i the book is totally correct but it has been right on the money
so far on my 76 Scout II.

Braxton Tolbert
76 Scout II
345, T90, 4:09's