Re: Travelall Tanks

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:36:05 -0800 "Littlejohn, Rich"
<Rich_Littlejohn@domain.elided> writes:
>I've got a '72 1010 Travelall w/dual tanks.  The tank selector no longer
>works, and even if it did, there's only a 9 gallon capacity in the
'main'
>and an 8 gallon in the auxiliary, which is a pain on long road trips.
>
>Does anybody know if there's an oversize tank available?

Something more than the selector is wrong.  The Travelall should have a
20 gal. left side standard tank and a 15 gal. underbody auxiliary.  Right
now you probably have to make two trips to the last station you passed to
make it to the next one!

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]